(Zach in July - 4 months)
Zachary is almost 7 months. On October 12th he will be. He's doing lots, and not doing a lot...thank goodness! He's been sleeping through the night for about a couple of months. He is sleepy around 7pm and it's the best. I can nurse him around 7 and put him to bed and he goes right to sleep. It was really cute because around 5 months he started going to sleep by sucking his left thumb and holding his right foot.
(Not in his bed - but doing his bedtime combo)
Now he curls up on his right side mostly and sleeps. He sleeps until 5 or 6am. I'm still asking him every night to push it further, but it seems when I ask that, he gets confused in what I am asking and wakes up EARLIER! :) Silly boy!
He hasn't started crawling yet, but that doesn't stop him from getting across the living room floor. He's mastered the art of not listening already. I'll set out a huge blanket and he'll be off of that thing in no time.
He loves to be entertained by the older two. He will just sit and watch them, which they enjoy.
(cuddle time with brother)
His new thing at around 5 months was sticking out his tongue. And it almost felt like he knew what he was doing. It is hilariously cute! (does that even make sense?)
(with Uncle Chris)
He talks and screeches A LOT and LOUD! I thought for sure I would have atleast one quiet baby...I'm thinking it might be impossible. But it's cute and we love hearing him screech away!
I'm enjoying every moment of this baby stage and wishing it didn't go so quickly. He's a sweet baby, looks so much like Makayla as a baby. They are the same type of baby and since we had such an awesome baby experience with her, it makes our last baby time special knowing that he is so easy and fun
No comments:
Post a Comment